What are my Email Server Login Details?
You can find your email server login details either in your welcome email or by going into your cPanel account login. However, as a quick reference, you should find that your details are similar to the following. However, please note the required replacements for your email account information.
- '**Username**': This will always be your full email address.
- '**Incoming Server**': For SSL, this will be prefixed with your server name and always followed by 'enixns.com'. For non-SSL, this will always be 'mail.' followed by your domain name.
- '**Outgoing Server**': Again for SSL, this will be prefixed with your server name and always followed by 'enixns.com'. Again for non-SSL, this will always be 'mail.' followed by your domain name.
![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/s2LxopG.png "Email Server details Step 1")
### Forgotten Password?
If you have forgotten your email account password, please see '[How to Change your Email Password](https://hostpresto.com/help/article/42/)' for assistance.
### Need Help Setting Up Your Email Account?
If you need help setting up your email account in a particular client, the following may help:
- [Mac Mail](https://hostpresto.com/help/article/44/)
## Finding Your Email Server Login Details in cPanel
Log into your cPanel account. If you are unsure on how to do this, please view the following help article - '[How to log into cPanel](https://hostpresto.com/help/article/1)'.
![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/QRmld56.png "Email server details Step 1")
Once you have successfully logged in, either type email into the search box or scroll down to the '**Email**' section as per the below. Select the first option shown '**Email Accounts**'.
![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/zmGkjEz.png "Email server details Step 2")
You should find that you are in your email accounts management section. If you scroll down, you should find the email account. Against that record, you should see an option shown as '**Configure Mail Client**' which you need to select.
![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/jJBCqda.png "Email server details Step 3")
Scrolling down to the '**Manual Settings**' heading, you will locate the manual settings required for the email account. It is recommended to use the '**Secure SSL/TLS Settings**' as highlighted.
![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/HqdUFED.jpg "Email server details Step 4")
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to log into cPanel
There are two different methods to log into your cPanel control panel in order to manage every...