Log into your cPanel. If you are unsure on how to do this, please view the following help article - 'How to log into cPanel
2 Under the 'Software/Services' title, click onto 'RVSiteBuilder'.
You will now need to provide some information for your new project, including a name, your site name, how you would categorise your site and what web pages you would like to create.
- Project Name - this is the name for the project (mandatory requirement).
- Company Name - your company / website name.
- Slogan - your company / website motto.
- Category List - the industry that best suits your company / website.
- Web Page List - the pages that you wish to create.
Once the details have been completed, select 'Create
' to continue.
4 You can now choose a template for your website. The site builder will select various designs for you depending on how you defined the category.
You may at this point choose to take some time to browse through the various options or if you want to do so, you can create your down DIY template.
Information You can hover your mouse over various templates and either preview the design so you can see it up closer or some templates offer alternative colours to choose from.
5 Once you have found the design that it right for you, press the 'Select' button below the respective template.
You can now adjust the style of your website.
If you have changed your mind about the template that you chose or any of the details such as the site name, slogan etc. this can all be modified at this point.
On screen you will now have access to a sub-navigation menu that includes:
- Header - adjust the logo, company name and slogan.
- Font Settings - change the style of your site text or size.
- Navigation - set or remove the navigation menu.
- Template - change your template.
- Screen - decide whether you want your site to be full size across the screen or a fixed width.
- Site Wide - edit the top and side sections of your website.
- Site Properties - change head tags, body tags and CSS (more suited to experienced users).
After any changes, select 'Update'
Information You can select 'Preview' at any point to see how your website will look.
7 Proceed now to 'Step 3' of the site builder.
8 The final step will summarise your website pages, giving you the option to either edit them individually by selecting the pencil icon under 'Edit' or change their properties through the 'Option' drop down menu.
Adding more pages / components can also be done at this stage by pressing the 'Add Page / Component' option.
9 If you are fully satisfied with your project and you want to put it onto your website, select 'Publish'.
10 If you have more than one domain on your account you will need to use the drop down menu to choose the domain (or section) that your new website is going to be published to.
Please note Please review the options carefully because this will overwrite your existing website unless specified otherwise.
Select 'Publish' once again to complete.
RVSiteBuilder is well supported throughout the internet and many alternative templates and tutorials are available should you require something more advanced for your design. You can find further information on the following website - RVSiteBuilder Support.