If your website has installed an SSL certificate for added security, you will want to add a redirect so your website now loads on https:// making use of the encryption rather than the old unencryted version on http://.
The first step is to log into your cPanel account. If you are unsure on how to do this, please view the following help article - 'How to log into cPanel'.
Under the 'Domains' title, click onto 'Redirects'.
Select and enter the respective information for the redirect.
- Type - Select 'Permanent(301)' .
- http://(www.)? - Select the domain from the drop down menu.
- / - Leave blank.
- Redirects to - Enter the full https:// domain i.e. https://www.your-domain.com
- Redirection type - Select 'Redirect with or without www'.
- Wild Card Redirect - Tick this option.
Once you have entered the redirect information, select 'Add' to complete.
Redirecting your website from HTTP to HTTPS is now complete.