Unbounce is a tool offering today's digital businesses the chance to build and test everything from state-of-the-art landing pages to sticky bars and popups. These solutions are designed to help these companies accomplish more with their customers, by earning bigger and better conversions.
For those who want to make sure that they're getting the best results from their paid advertising budget, the Unbounce solution could be the perfect way to go. With Unbounce, you can overcome the ever-increasing cost per click associated with PPC ads and start really getting more out of your campaigns.
The Features You'll Find at Unbounce
Unbounce is the simple solution to finding online success fast. You can build digital opportunities for your business quickly, without having to wait around for developers. The system comes with a selection of unique tools which gives modern business owners a new insight into what they can accomplish with the right conversion strategies. With Unbounce, you get:
- Complete creative control over your landing page, sticky bar and popup designs with drag and drop editing, easy interfaces, and the opportunity to collaborate quickly with people across your entire team.
- AI-enabled templates: Want smarter templates for your pixel-perfect creations? Unbounce comes with everything you need to publish campaigns quickly with templates that use the disruptive insights of artificial intelligence.
- Dependability: If you're worried about getting the most clicks for your money, Unbounce can help. With a 99.995% uptime, you can rest assured that all of your landing pages, sticky bars, and popups will be up and running - no matter what.
- Data privacy protection as standard: As issues around data privacy become more significant, Unbounce ensures that you remain compliant. The tool is already set up with a range of worldwide data and privacy standards including PCI-DSS, GDPR, and CASL.
- An all-in-one platform: You can simplify your workflow in an instance with Unbounce, by placing all your conversion-optimising tools into the same platform. Additionally, the whole set-up is mobile friendly, so you can get a headstart on making sure that your creations work smoothly on mobile screens.
Unbounce Landing Pages
Unbounce has three primary focus areas - landing pages, popups, and sticky bars. The landing page section of the Unbounce tool is designed to give you more leads, sales, and signups from your paid campaigns, without forcing you to increase the amount you spend on ads. The great thing about creating landing pages with Unbounce is that you can build and publish your campaigns without having to add code directly to your site.
With more than 100 AI-powered templates to choose from, including industry-specific templates designed to help you get the most conversions from your unique selection of customers, Unbounce ensures that you have everything you need to delight your customers and get more profits. You can even create multiple landing pages at once using the duplication feature and apply automatic SSL encryption to each page.
In a world where it's growing increasingly difficult for companies to capture the attention of their target audience, popups can be a powerful way to generate conversions. The Unbounce application helps you to convert more of your website traffic into paying customers by triggering unique and interesting targeted offers are the right moment when people are browsing your website.
Unbounce popups can go on any page of your website, and they're a great way to encourage people to buy when they're sitting on the fence. All you need to do to get started is drop a single code snippet into the site, and you can start publishing immediately without any need for help from a professional developer. There's also a range of templates to choose from on the Unbounce application, so you don't have to worry if you've never designed a popup before. You can even schedule your popups to change in advance. This is great when you want to run seasonal advertisements and unique marketing campaigns.
Unbounce Sticky Bars
Finally, aside from landing pages and popups, Unbounce also provides the opportunity to create unique sticky bars. These are mobile-friendly banners that appear on the top or bottom of any page in your website and include a call to action button. These highly-customisable conversion tools are a great way to capture the attention of your audience in an unforgettable yet elegant way.
Unbounce includes a feature that allows you to see how a sticky bar would look on your site in seconds, and you can publish your own in a matter of minutes with a wide selection of templates to choose from. Every template available is proven to boost conversions!