Ever since it was founded in 2010, Sprout Social has focused on bringing customers and brands together through powerful services for communication. As today's businesses search for new ways to improve their connections with clients, Sprout Social can offer a fantastic way to boost your social media content strategy.
As a collaborative social media tool packed with handy features, Sprout ensures that you have the support you need while staying out of the way when you need space to communicate freely. The software saves time on managing social elements, without compromising on customer experience. They can serve:
- Enterprises: Give teams the opportunity to collaborate and communicate - enhancing customer experiences.
- Agencies: Manage numerous clients in a single platform, showing measurable results for deeper relationships.
- Small Businesses: Develop better results from your social efforts with an intuitive platform for publishing, and analytics.
Let's look at some of the things we like most about Sprout Social.
1. Sprout Social Analytics
Social media works best when you know what's going on behind the scenes. SproutSocial drives strategic decision making throughout the business environment with insightful information. There are unique analytics opportunities available for each social channel you use, including reporting suits with custom, premium, and standard reports. There's even a reporting API so you can integrate important metrics into your own social dashboard. Analytics opportunities include:
- Examine Facebook Insights and pages: Explore things like follower growth and page impressions to find out how your Facebook pages are performing, then compare with your competitors.
- Identify High-quality Twitter content: View and analyse your Twitter content according to profile, and check for things like reach, engagement, and clicks. Then plan your next campaign with trending hashtag and performance reports.
- Measure Instagram performance: Use powerful analytics tools to measure follower growth and analyse engagement. Dig deeper into your trends with hashtag usage and audience engagement.
SproutSocial helps companies to understand which campaigns are having the best impact on their target audience so that they can improve ROI. The more you know about your campaigns, the more you can optimise advertising spend.
2. Social Media Publishing Tools
Sometimes, the hardest part of any social media strategy is keeping on top of your posts. When you have a business to run and multiple profiles to work with, it's important to have a plan for consistency. SproutSocial gives users the opportunity to plan, organise, and publish social content easily with a cross-platform scheduling solution. Their "ViralPost" service even helps companies to choose the right times to post content for optimal engagement.
Users can apply organic targeting solutions to their content across various channels, and there are publishing tools available for iOS, web, Android, and more. Services offered by the publishing section of SproutSocial include:
- Publishing Calendar: With all your content organised in one place, you can manage and view posts from multiple campaigns, networks, and profiles.
- User-based publishing and governance: Profile-level control for your team. Access user-based publishing permissions on a profile level to grant the right access to the right people.
- Efficiently manage assets: The publishing tools available from SproutSocial allow you to maintain a single place for your team to edit, store, and publish content. There's even simple image editing available.
3. Smart Inbox Social Media Engagement
Since engagement is a critical part of the social media conversation, SproutSocial has even implemented tools to help brands connect with their audience. The Smart Inbox makes it easier to join and find conversations, manage workflow, and more. It brings every message from various profiles across your social campaign into the same stream, so that your conversations are easier to manage. You can even:
- Make certain messages as read - to take them off your radar.
- Visualise your progress on tasks and social campaigns.
- Filter and tag messages so that they always reach the right people.
- Monitor hashtags, keywords, and more.
SproutSocial's Premium-Level Tools
Apart from the three focus areas outlined above, and the myriad of tools that come inside of each, SproutSocial also gives users a chance to tap into additional premium tools for reporting and analytics. For instance, with the "Custom Reports" service, Sprout customers can build specific reports that are ideal for their business, using analytics and data in ready-to-present templates.
With Custom URL Tracking, you can define the perimeters of your campaign, and focus your data reporting on the right metrics, so you know more about how your social media efforts are working. There's even the opportunity to white label reports with your logo - which is perfect for agencies who are offering multiple account management.