Bootstrap Studio is recently-released desktop application intended to help designers create beautiful and appealing website experiences. Featuring the same simplicity and versatility as the Bootstrap framework, Bootstrap studio comes brimming with a range of unique components which can be dragged and dropped into place.
Because it's built using the well-known Bootstrap framework, Bootstrap studio offers clean and simple exportation options, so that every developer can make the application or website that's best suited to their needs or the expectations of their clients. Here's a quick introduction into Bootstrap Studio, and what you can expect from the app.
Bootstrap Studio for Developers: Easy and Intuitive
One of the most important things to note about Bootstrap Studio is that it's innovative, easy to use, and brimming with features that make it simple to prototype and design web pages or apps. Because it was built for Bootstrap 3 and 4, Bootstrap Studio comes with everything you need to construct a ready-to-launch Bootstrap page.
The app comes with specialised tools that simplify the process of working on the Bootstrap grid, and developers can easily create, offset, and resize columns while adding responsivity classes. There's also comprehensive support for a range of keyboard shortcuts so that teams can speed up their workflow. Some of the other easy and intuitive features of Bootstrap Studio include:
- Integration with Google web fonts so you can import and manage typography options with ease.
- One-click publishing to export your design as either a static website or publish it to a free hosting space.
- Smooth animation features that trigger with hovers or browser scrolls. There's also a parallax component for stunning backgrounds
- A range of pre-built Bootstrap icons, themes, and components which developers can use to inspire their own unique designs.
- Up-to-date: Bootstrap Studio automatically updates so you can rest assured that you always have the most cutting-edge features.
Exciting Components Built-In
To make life easier and faster for developers, Bootstrap Studio comes with a range of stunning components already built in. Straight out of the box, you'll have everything you need to design responsive pages, including basic elements like divs and spans, galleries, slideshows, headers, and footers too. Some of the components available include:
Make the Most of your Code
Bootstrap Studio even allows you to import an existing website into the mix, then drag and drop the different files and images into the studio so that they can be implemented into your product. Whatever you need for better productivity and performance, Bootstrap Studio has it all.