Looking for a way to process payments quickly and maintain more of your profits? The answer could be Due.com, an application specifically designed to make managing payments easier for businesses of all shapes and sizes. As more customers take to the internet to purchase the products and services they need every day, companies need reliable, secure, and innovative payment strategies to help them compete in the current marketplace.
Due.com helps with multiple payment options for mobile and online businesses, and it features one of the lowest prices in the market. Here are just some of the reasons you should consider working with Due.com.
1. Helps with Multiple Payment Options
The range of payment processing features available from Due.com goes beyond simple credit and debit card processing for eCommerce businesses. There are plenty of options to choose from, and all the features available for your business are offered at a great rate. For instance, Due.com provides:
- Credit card and debit card processing: highly secure and low in cost, the Due.com credit and debit card processing feature allows you to accept money from clients without having to compromise on security. You can integrate Due payments into your online store or send invoices directly to clients.
- International payment processing: As the world becomes more globalised, international payment processing from Due.com ensures that you don't have to sell yourself short or reduce your available market reach. The company supports more than 25 countries.
- ACH and eCheck payments: A new way to transform your digital business, with eCheck and ACH payments from Due.com, your customers can make transactions over email, internet, and personal computers to other workstations anonymously. The rates are much lower for these transactions than with credit and debit cards too.
- Digital wallets: As more companies embrace the potential of a digital economy, digital wallets are becoming increasingly popular. With Due.com you can set up your digital wallet and send and receive payments in Due cash.
2. Send and Receive Money Quickly
In the digital world, successful transactions are all about speed. That's something that Due.com takes into account with their payment options. You can make sure that you get your hard-earned money as fast as possible with everything from Digital Wallets, to credit and debit card transactions.
The quickest way to receive and send money is through the Digital Wallet, which is perfect for both freelancers and individuals alike. With the digital wallet, you can even manage your transactions from your smartphone, split bills, and send invoices within a matter of moments.
3. Some of the Lowest Rates Online
One of the main features that sets Due.com apart from the competition is its exceptionally low credit card processing rates. With Due.com, rates start at 2.8% so that users can hold onto more of their hard-earned money. There are no hidden fees to worry about, and just a transparent flat rate to work with each time you make a transaction.
Integrating Due.com is simple, and if you're a business that processes more than $250,000 or £190,000 a month, then you can get a custom solution from Due.com to help you take your company to the next level. All you need to do is contact the customer service team to find out more. Speaking of which, the service team is always available to offer support, with people on-hand to answer your questions between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm PST.
4. Exceptional Security
Security is another critical component of any transaction-focused application. That's why Due.com have made sure that they're putting security first with their services and tools. All Due.com users can enjoy absolute peace of mind thanks to the range of security features Due.com puts in place, including:
- Fraud monitoring tools
- Encryption for transactions
- PCI compliance
- Automatic security technology upgrades
- Propriety security features built on the blockchain
- Fraud alert tools
5. Time Tracking Tools
Due.com even offers a time tracking tool to provide you with a unique method of gauging how long it takes to complete work for clients, so you can charge them accordingly. You can track how long your work takes to provide a more accurate and transparent bill and ensure that you have a system in place to offer estimates for future projects too. The Due.com time-tracking tool also speeds up invoice creation, as you can use the data you collect in your time tracker tool in your invoices. You can also reduce any human errors or mistakes common with traditional time-tracking processes, to ensure that your entire team is as productive and efficient as possible.